Summit Lodge Resort Policies
COVID-19 Update: Summit Lodge Resort is currently accepting reservations for long weekends during our summer season. Check-in day is Thursday, with Sunday morning check-out. The resort will be closed to the public on the weekends we are celebrating weddings. Please check the Events Calendar for availability. Welcome back!
COVID-19 RESORT OPERATIONS
Things may have changed a lot in recent months, but what hasn’t changed is our commitment to offering you the best experience possible here at the Summit Lodge Resort. The health and safety of our guests and staff continues to be our number one priority. We are following the executive orders laid out by Vermont Governor Phil Scott and adhering to all guidelines set in place by the State Department of Health, the Center for Disease Control [CDC] and the requirements outlined by Vermont Occupational Safety and Health Administration. We have made operational changes to many areas of the resort including housekeeping, pool and spa use, O’Dwyer’s Public House Bar and Restaurant and more.
WHO CAN TRAVEL TO VERMONT?
Vermont is currently restricting who can travel into the state and visit our resort as part of it’s COVID-19 response plan. Click https://accd.vermont.gov/covid-19/restart/cross-state-travel to find out if you meet the current eligibility requirements.
Please stay home if, in the last 14 days, you have had close contact with a person confirmed to be COVID-19 positive or if you have personally experienced any of the following symptoms within the last 24 hours; cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever (>100.4*F/38*C) or felt feverish, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
In conjunction with Vermont’s executive order and our resort policy, masks covering the nose and mouth are required at all times at the resort except while seated (eating or drinking) in O’Dwyer’s Restaurant or while swimming in the outdoor pool.
FRONT DESK and REGISTRATION
- We offer a touch-less check-in and check-out option.
- Credit cards for deposit will still be required at check-in.
- Guests will be asked for a touch-less temperature check of all members of their party upon arrival/check-in at the resort.
- Parking at the entrance will be limited to 15-minute periods for loading and unloading of luggage and or handicapped access only.
O’Dwyer’s Bar & Restaurant
- O'Dwyer's Bar & Restaurant is open for business Wednesday to Saturday with dine in and also take-out options in our new restaurant area seating 75 guests with live music Friday and Saturday.
- Visit www.odwyers.com for details
Hearth Room Breakfast & Dining
- Complimentary self-serve Coffee Bar is available daily from 6:30am – 10:00am in the Terrace Dining Room
- Complimentary Continental Breakfast is available daily from 7:30am – 10:00am in the Hearth Room with seating in the Terrace Dining or you may return to your room with your selections.
- Complimentary Brown-Bag Hot Option is available to-go or with seating in the Terrace Dining.
- Brown Bag Breakfast orders should be placed with front desk by midnight the night before or during check-in.
- All guest rooms are deep cleaned/sanitized between every stay.
- During this phase we will not be offering daily maid services.
- Housekeeping staff is available daily from 9:00am - 2:00pm should you need to request additional towels, soaps, etc.
- We have removed or reduced the number of items in the rooms to assist with cleaning and reduce touch points. Some examples would be the removal of tv channel cards, guest books, etc. These items are available by request, please see front desk.
- Each room will have one bathrobe per registered adult for use during your stay.
- Pool towels will be available from front desk or you may bring your own.
- Please do not collect used pool towels in your room through-out your stay.
- Return pool towels to the collection basket in the pool area for laundering.
- If there is a housekeeping emergency please see the front desk associate at any time.
- Summit Lodge Resort reserves the right to enter and make health and safety/maintenance checks of any and all rooms as necessary.
USE OF PUBLIC SPACES
- Masks will be required while in any and all public spaces including hallways and stairs.
- Dining area usage will be limited to breakfast and O’Dwyer’s Bar & Restaurant use.
- Please plan to bring any outside food or beverage to your room for consumption.
- Fireside enjoyment will be limited.
- Library use will be limited; please return any borrowed books, games and puzzles to front desk so they may be sanitized for the next guest’s enjoyment.
POOL & SPA
- The outdoor, heated, winter plunge pool is OPEN with limited capacity of 10 guests.
- Screening is required for pool access. Please see front desk for details.
- Face masks will be required on the pool deck and in the pool area, not in the water.
- Guests will be required to check-in and out with the front desk associate.
- Children and babies who are not potty trained will not be permitted to use the pool.
- One bathrobe per registered adult will be placed in your room prior to arrival for use at the pool.
- Pool towels will be available from front desk or if you are more comfortable, you may bring your own.
- A towel collection basket will be available in the pool area for soiled/wet towels to be collected for laundering.
- At this time both saunas, the salt-water hot tub and all massage services are closed.
At this time the pool table, photo booth and game room will be closed. The Games Room with pool table, darts, TV and photo booth is available for parties of ten at a time and must be reserved with front desk, this area is available for two hour bookings at any one time for which there is a charge for your private party.
- Smoking is only permitted in designated outdoor areas and in the parking lot.
- Smoking is NOT permitted immediately outside the front door, in the loading and unloading areas, on decks, balconies, or terraces.
- Management reserves the right to charge a $500 cleaning fee to the card on file if it is found you have smoked in your room.